Skinade® Better Skin from Within
Did you know that you can improve your skin’s quality by drinking (not that type of drinking) ? It’s Skinade® and here at Beautique Medical Anti-Aging in Knoxville, TN, we are giving our patients better skin from within with Skinade®.
Collagen and elastin create the skin’s structure. Collagen provides the infrastructure, while elastin allows the skin to stretch. During aging, decreased fibroblast (specialized skin cells) activity slows collagen and elastin synthesis (production). This results in thinner skin, fine lines and wrinkles, dehydration, and sagging. Maintaining collagen and elastin levels allows the dermis to remain young, firm and smooth.
Did you know that we lose 1%-1.5% of our skin’s collagen every year from our early 20s? Don’t you want to find a way to fight back? Our even better, if you are in your 20s and 30s, don’t you want to find a way NOT to start losing your collagen?
In the fight against aging and losing collagen and elastin we can:
- Have UVA/UVB protection
Great options for sun protection includes colorscience® Sunforgettable® Total Protection™ brush-on shield SPF 50 and SkinMedica® Essential Defense Mineral Shield
- Topical medical-grade serums
Topical medical-grade skin rejuvenation serums, such as SkinMedica®’s TNS® Advanced+ Serum, allows the serum to penetrate into the skin to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, improve skin tone/texture and address sagging skin. SkinMedica®’s products improve collagen and elastin, topically.
- Aesthetic procedures
Skin rejuvenation procedures, including Vampire™ treatments, SkinPen Microneedling, laser skin rejuvenation, the Beautique Trinity Plus laser trio, and others allow the skin to rejuvenate by creating micro-damage which instructs the skin to rejuvenate itself by creating collagen and elastin. PDO threads are another wonderful way to increase collagen by creating a foundation for collagen production.
- Invasive procedures, such as surgery
At Beautique Medical Anti-Aging, we specialize in non-surgical aesthetic procedures to help our beautiful clients look even younger.
- This Missing Piece? Better skin from within….with skinade®!
The Science of Skinade®
Skinade® works as a “feedback” mechanism, designed to trigger a physiological response in our body. As collagen peptides are absorbed into the bloodstream, it prompts a wound-healing response. In turn, this response triggers fibroblast activity to produce collage, elastin, and hyaluronic acid in the skin! Boom!
Skinade® has six active ingredients, including:
- hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides:
- Low molecular weight peptides trigger fibroblast proliferation, activation, and hyaluronic-acid production
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate):
- Supports fibroblast proliferation and maintains stability of collagen during photoaging, via antioxidant activity. Vitamin C also reduces redness.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM):
- Provides sulfur for structural proteins required for collagen and elastin formation, provides skin hydration, serves as an anti-inflammatory, detoxifying capabilities, and helps healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- Vitamin B complex:
- Powerful antioxidant properties essential for skin health, blood flow and contributes to skin radiance and glow.
- Organic flaxseed (Omegas 3 and 6)
- The botanic, Linum Usitatissium, is an excellent source of alpha linolenic acid (omega-3) and linolenic acid (omega-6) fatty acids, strong anti-inflammatory properties, and helps prevent water loss.
- Essential amino acid enhances collagen integrity, immune booster, and anti-viral.
Skinade® Scientific Studies
During an independent 90-day skinade® trial, skinade® resulted in the following:
- 26% increase in collagen density
- 34% increase in skin hydration
- 28% improvement in skin elasticity
What pairs withSkinade®? EVERYTHING!
EMFACE, Botox, Jeuveau, Beautique Lips, facial contouring fillers, and so much more. Skinade is better skin from within and compliments all our other services!