Skinade® Better Skin from Within
Did you know that you can improve your skin’s quality by drinking (not that type of drinking) ? It’s Skinade® and here at Beautique Medical Anti-Aging in Knoxville, TN, we are giving our patients better skin from within with Skinade®.
Collagen and elastin create the skin’s structure. Collagen provides the infrastructure, while elastin allows the skin to stretch. During aging, decreased fibroblast (specialized skin cells) activity slows collagen and elastin synthesis (production). This results in thinner skin, fine lines and wrinkles, dehydration, and sagging. Maintaining collagen and elastin levels allows the dermis to remain young, firm and smooth.
Did you know that we lose 1%-1.5% of our skin’s collagen every year from our early 20s? Don’t you want to find a way to fight back? Our even better, if you are in your 20s and 30s, don’t you want to find a way NOT to start losing your collagen?
In the fight against aging and losing collagen and elastin we can:
- Have UVA/UVB protection
- Topical medical-grade serums
- Aesthetic procedures
- Invasive procedures, such as surgery
- This Missing Piece? Better skin from within….with skinade®!
- hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides:
- Low molecular weight peptides trigger fibroblast proliferation, activation, and hyaluronic-acid production
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate):
- Supports fibroblast proliferation and maintains stability of collagen during photoaging, via antioxidant activity. Vitamin C also reduces redness.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM):
- Provides sulfur for structural proteins required for collagen and elastin formation, provides skin hydration, serves as an anti-inflammatory, detoxifying capabilities, and helps healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- Vitamin B complex:
- Powerful antioxidant properties essential for skin health, blood flow and contributes to skin radiance and glow.
- Organic flaxseed (Omegas 3 and 6)
- The botanic, Linum Usitatissium, is an excellent source of alpha linolenic acid (omega-3) and linolenic acid (omega-6) fatty acids, strong anti-inflammatory properties, and helps prevent water loss.
- Essential amino acid enhances collagen integrity, immune booster, and anti-viral.
Great options for sun protection includes colorscience® Sunforgettable® Total Protection™ brush-on shield SPF 50 [note to web developer: link to SHOP/colorscience] and SkinMedica® Essential Defense Mineral Shield [note to web developer: link to SHOP/SkinMedica]
Topical medical-grade skin rejuvenation serums, such as SkinMedica®’s TNS® Advanced+ Serum, allows the serum to penetrate into the skin to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, improve skin tone/texture and address sagging skin. SkinMedica®’s products improve collagen and elastin, topically.
Skin rejuvenation procedures, including Vampire™ treatments [note to web developer, insert link to Services/Skin Rejuvenation/ Vampire], SkinPen Microneedling [note to web developer, insert link to Services/Skin Rejuvenation/ SkinPen Microneedling], laser skin rejuvenation [note to web developer, insert link to Services/Skin Rejuvenation/ laser skin rejuvenation], the Beautique Trinity Plus laser trio [note to web developer, insert link to Services/Skin Rejuvenation/ Beautique Trinity Plus], and others allow the skin to rejuvenate by creating micro-damage which instructs the skin to rejuvenate itself by creating collagen and elastin. PDO threads [note to web developer, insert link to Services/Injectables/ PDO Threads] are another wonderful way to increase collagen by creating a foundation for collagen production.
At Beautique Medical Anti-Aging, we specialize in non-surgical aesthetic procedures to help our beautiful clients look even younger.
The Science of Skinade®
Skinade® works as a “feedback” mechanism, designed to trigger a physiological response in our body. As collagen peptides are absorbed into the bloodstream, it prompts a wound-healing response. In turn, this response triggers fibroblast activity to produce collage, elastin, and hyaluronic acid in the skin! Boom!
Skinade® has six active ingredients, including:
Skinade® Scientific Studies
During an independent 90-day skinade® trial, skinade® resulted in the following:
- 26% increase in collagen density
- 34% increase in skin hydration
- 28% improvement in skin elasticity