- Decrease weight and fat with weightloss management utilizing semiglutide or other medications (CG, contrave, qsymia, phentermine, hormone therapy, B-12/Lipolean injectables, VitaminDrips)
- Eliminate pockets of stubborn fat with fat-freezing technology thanks to Coolsculpting Elite
- Tone and strengthen the muscles (and decrease fat) of your abdomen, flanks, buttocks, legs, and arms using EMSCULPT NEO
- Treat cellulite thanks to EMTONE or VELASHAPE III
- Tighten skin thanks to EMTONE and PDO Threads;
- Add to the volume of your booty (non-surgical Brazilian Butt Lift) thanks to Sculptra Aesthetic and EMSCULPT NEO
- Fix hip dips, butt dents, butt dimples with Sculptra Aesthetic
- Increase the strength of your pelvic floor with EMSELLA
During your free consultation, you will discuss your antiaging and Brazilian body contouring goals with your warm, welcoming, understanding, professional nurse who will create a plan of care to achieve your goals based on your body, your key target areas, and appropriate order of our complete body sculpting methods.
The CoolSculpting Elite is the latest CoolSculpting procedure and is FDA-cleared for the treatment of visible fat bulges in the thigh, abdomen and flank, along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks (banana roll) and upper arm in patients with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of < 30 and in submental (double chin) and submandibular areas in patients with a BMI of < 46.2. It is also FDA-cleared to affect the appearance of lax tissue with submental area treatments (chin). There is up to a 20-25% reduction in fat layer thickness after a single session of CoolSculpting Elite (results seen 1 to 3 months after treatment).
The number of fat cells in your body is set during childhood and adolescence – with that number varying little in adulthood. When you gain unwanted weight, those fat cells expand, in turn causes your waistline and other trouble areas to expand. When you eat healthy and exercise regularly, those shrink and give a slimmer, trimmer shape. With less healthy habits and age, those unwanted bulges expand.
CoolSculpting Elite uses cryolipolysis technology, a noninvasive treatment that targets and freezes fat cells that can pinpoint 9 different trouble spots to contour your body. All this, and you can earn Brilliant Distinction Rewards with Allergan with CoolSculpting Elite.
Velashape III is ideal for smoothing of cellulite and tightening of skin laxity in problem areas
VelaShape III™ is the only non-surgical device recently approved by the FDA for both body shaping and cellulite reduction. It helps reduce the appearance of the unsightly cellulite that affects more than 80% of women over the age of 20, while simultaneously tightening skin laxity. It is also particularly effective after losing weight, or childbirth, where skin may be loose and drooping, allowing you to enjoy the body you once had pre-children, or have worked so hard to achieve with weight loss and exercise.
By utilizing various non-surgical techniques, our team of artisans can sculpt your body to tighten the skin, treat cellulite, create lift, or reduce or eliminate fatty areas.
How Does VelaShape III Contour the Body?
The Vela Product line is the only non-invasive body shaping product to combine four different technologies. Using patented Circumferential Reduction® techniques and elós™ technology, VelaShape III™ combines Bi-Polar RF radio frequency waves, an infrared laser, and mechanical tissue manipulation using pulsed suctioning and massage rollers to effectively reduce the size of fat cells and re-contour the skin’s surface. The combination of the technologies causes deep heating of the connective tissue, including the fibrous bands. This promotes an increase in collagen bonding and boosts the metabolism of the cells, resulting in a localized reduction in skin laxity and volume. The additional mechanical tissue manipulation of the Vela causes an immediate increase in circulation and lymphatic drainage, both essential components for healthy skin structure.
It works on all skin types and is most commonly used to reduce the appearance of cellulite in the stomach, abdomen, love handles, upper arms, hips, thighs, and buttocks with no downtime. Clients typically see a marked improvement in a few treatment sessions. The result is a smoother, more regular appearance and an overall reduction in the size of the treated area and when paired with Kybella treatments, permanent fat destruction can be achieved.
Any of the treatments below can be packaged for significant savings and effectiveness.
Velashape III Free Consultation Free
Velashape III Abdomen
Velashape III Any Area
Velashape III Back of Thighs Single Treatment
Velashape III Brazilian Butt Lift Single Treatment
Velashape III Flanks Single Treatment
Velashape III Front & Back of Thighs Single Treatment
Velashape III Front of Thighs Single Treatment
Velashape III Full Leg Circumference Single Treatment
Velashape III Neck Single Treatment
Velashape III Arms
Velashape III Buttocks
Velashape III Saddlebags
Non-Surgical Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) and Hip Dip Sculpting using Sculptra Aesthetic
One treatment gaining popularity due to stars such as the Kardashians, is the non-surgical Brazilian Butt Lift using Sculptra Aesthetic. Anyone who is looking for more size, projection, or to smooth out any imperfections, butt dent, hip dip, or butt dimples, may be a candidate for the non-surgical Brazilian Butt Lift using Sculptra Aesthetic.
Sculptra Aesthic is an injectable poly-L-lactic acid that helps gradually replace lost collagen, the underlying cause of aging.
Consultations will determine the number of syringes of Sculptra Aesthetic required to gain the desired outcome. Usually, 3 treatments, approximately 4 weeks apart, is required. The photo on the right is immediately after the first treatment.
Vampire™ Method (PRP) – Body
By using your own platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and re-injecting it into your skin/body, we can revitalize, restore, rejuvenate almost any part of your body (face, skin, hair regrowth, breasts, sexual health). Come for a consultation, and our staff will create a plan of care to you feeling like you again.
In addition to rejuvenating your facial skin, the Vampire™ Method can be used to create lift by rejuvenating the skin, such as the Vampire Breast Lift™ and Vampire Nipple Lift™ and genitalia (O-Shot™/P-Shot™). The same methodology can be used to create lift and tighten the skin where needed and in conjunction with other treatments such as the eLos Plus, Velashape III, PDO Threads, and Kybella™.
PDO Thread Lift – Body | Consultation
The PDO thread lift can be utilized an almost any area that requires a non-surgical lift, including the abdomen, arms, breasts, hip, hands, neck and chest, butt, inner thighs, armpit, or knees. This technique can be used in combination with other treatments such as eLos Plus, Velashape III, Kybella, or the Vampire (PRP) methodology.
Kybella “Fat Dissolver” – Body
Kybella is administered as a series of injections permanently destroying fat cells and producing gradual results. This is FDA approved for the submental area (fatty area under the chin, or “double chin”). The number of treatments will be based on your specific facial contour and your specific treatment goals. Because Kybella permanently destroys fat cells, off-label usage has been shown to be effective in other, small, targeted fatty trouble areas. Because there is no surgery, only a series of injections, there is very little down-time.
Kybella can also be used to target fatty, pooch areas, such as the mons pubis, bra fat, pooch belly, knees. Kybella can be used in conjunction with other treatments such as the Velashape III, Elos Plus, Vampire Lifts, and PDO threads.
elōs Plus Laser Treatment – Body | Consultation
The elōs Plus utilizes Syneron Candela’s Elos technology, the world’s first and only technology that incorporates optical energy (either laser or pulsed light) and bipolar radiofrequency (RF) to safely and effectively treat and rejuvenate all skin types. The Elōs Plus can tighten and rejuvenate the skin and treat fine lines and stretch marks and other skin imperfections.
Along with medical aesthetic and esthetic services, Beautique Medical Anti-Aging offers wellness services such as weight loss support through injections, consultations, and HealthWise food, vitamin injections and IV drips, B12 injections, and sexual wellness.
Weight Loss Management Consultation | $Free
Our nurse practitioner will discuss your weight loss goals and create a plan of care to achieve your goals. This may include the HCG Diet, lipolean injections, Sermorelin, HealthWise specialty nutritional foods foods, Vitamindrip IV drips, or other services or combination of services and products.
The HCG diet has helped millions to lose weight and engage in healthier lifestyles. It is a hormonal balancing medical weight loss protocol designed to reset your metabolism and give your body the opportunity to establish a lower established weight. It is a whole food cleanse, high protein and vegetable, hydrating diet plan.
By taking the first step and making the choice to return to a more invigorating lifestyle you are on your way! We also, have participated fully in the homeopathic treatment using HCG. Due to our success we are excited to share this opportunity with you! We genuinely wish to help in creating a healthier world, and excited to have an active role in doing so! We have been greatly rewarded with not only weight loss but energy and an increased feeling of wellness. We have learned that unwanted fat creeps into the body and slowly but surely deactivates our metabolism and decharges our batteries. Our body becomes saturated with fat cells draining it of the energy to be active and loading it with unhealthy toxins, which can have both severe physical and emotional repercussions. Our goal is to provide you with the safest, highest quality homeopathic HCG on the market. We hope to give you the opportunity to return to a healthier weight that you may have thought unattainable.
The Lipolean Injection is a combination of the following Vitamins and Amino acids that help the body metabolize fat, Detoxify and Cleanse the body, and protect it from free radicals that cause premature aging.
- Leucine – triggers reduction in calorie intake, causing a drop in in-between-meal snacking and increasing energy. Leucine helps you shed subcutaneous fat (just under the skin) and helps stabilize blood sugar.
- Vitamin C – is an antioxidant that knocks out free radicals that cause premature aging and helps support a healthy immune system.
- Chromium – known to enhance the action of insulin (critical to the metabolism and storage of carbohydrate, fat, and protein in the body). Appears to be directly involved in carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism.
- L-Carnitine – Helps the body produce energy which is important for muscle movement, brain function, and heart function. Another free radical fighting antioxidant that helps the body stay healthy.
- Vitamin D – Has long been known Vitamin D (hormone) helps strengthen bones. However, recent research indicates that Vitamin D deficiency could increase your risk for heart disease, many types of cancer, auto-immune disease, blood sugar control, brain function, fatigue, muscle aches and mild depression.
- Lipotropic’s Methionine – works with choline to detoxify amines; acts as a catalyst for choline and inositol, opening their function; aids in removing liver fat and protects the kidneys.
- Inositol – deficiency can lead to hair loss; works with vitamin E to facilitate as actions in the treatment of muscular dystrophy; caffeine can cause depletion of inositol.
- Choline – metabolizes fats and detoxifies amines which are by products of protein metabolism.
- B Vitamins B1 (Thiamine) – helps your body to use carbohydrates for energy. It is also important for normal function of your heart, muscles, and nervous system.
- B2 (Riboflavin) – metabolism and the conversion of food into energy; helps produce red blood cells.
- B3 (Niacin) – assists in digestion and the conversion of food into energy; important in the production of cholesterol.
- B5 (Pantothenic Acid) – important in fatty acid metabolism.
- B6 – important for the nervous system; helps the body metabolize proteins and sugar.
- B12 (Cobalamin) – Gives you a boost of energy for weeks and also plays an important part in the production of red blood cells.