“I know I want body contouring but I don’t know where to start, you all offer so many options.”
We hear this all the time and understand how overwhelming various treatment modalities can be.
Keep reading this blog for more information on body contour options offered by Beautique Medical or schedule a free body contour consultation with one of our experienced nurses!
Beautique’s non-surgical body contouring includes CoolSculpting Elite, Emsculpt Neo, Sculptra Aesthetic Non-surgical Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL), PDO threads, weight loss management, and bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
Let’s take a look one by one at the best use of each treatment modality:
- Permanent fat reduction of 20%-25% each treatment.
- Excellent for ‘pinchable’ stubborn fat pockets or areas that need a de-bulk. (This treatment is not for visceral fat = under the muscle, ‘beer belly’).
- We recommend for best results, at least 2-3 treatments per area, approximately 30 days apart. Finals results are seen 3 months after last treatment.
- Treatment areas: arms, double chin (submental), abdomen, flank, bra fat, legs (saddle bags, inner thigh, above the knee).
- Permanent 25% fat reduction and 30% increase in muscle mass with every set of 4 treatments.
- For best results, 1 treatment every week for 4 weeks, then maintain with 1 treatment per month.
- This treatment can also help decrease visceral fat and promote skin tightening.
- Treatment areas: arms, legs (quads, hamstrings, inner thighs, outer thighs, calves), buttocks, abdomen.
Sculptra Aesthetic Non-surgical BBL:
- An injectable treatment to ‘fill in’ dimples and imperfections or, when used in large quantities, to build a bigger booty and correct ‘hip dip’.
- Results will be seen gradually over the next few months as your body builds new collagen.
- Results can last up to 5 years.
- Threads are inserted beneath the skin to increase collagen, lift/tighten, and smooth fine lines/wrinkles.
- Threads dissolve over the next few months, promoting your body to re-build a collagen support structure in their place.
- Results typically last 1-2 years
Weight loss management:
- Whole body weight loss management programs are available under the direction of our nurse practitioner.
- This is a great option for those who need to lose weight before making other treatments more effective.
- We offer several treatment options to fit your personalized weight loss needs.
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy:
- Under the direction of our nurse practitioner, we can help correct hormone imbalance by evaluating your lab values and your specific signs and symptoms.
- This is an excellent way to feel younger, have more energy for workouts, and to make other treatments even more effective by correcting underlying hormone imbalance or changes caused by aging.
So, what program is best for you? Let’s take a look at a few examples:
Female, 40 year old, 5’5” tall, 155 pounds, BMI 25. She wants to tone her belly and reduce skin laxity. She is also concerned about bra fat and cellulite on the back of thighs.
- This woman would be a great candidate for a multiple treatment modality approach. We would recommend CoolSculpting to address bra fat, Qwo to treat cellulite, and EmSculpt Neo to address belly tone and skin laxity.
Female, 40 year old, 5’5” tall, 205 pounds, BMI 34, wants everything.
- This woman would benefit from a weight loss management consultation to kick-start overall wellness.
- CoolSculpting may be used in areas to debulk and Emsculpt Neo can be used to gain muscle strength and further decrease fat.
- When BMI lowers, further body contouring can be re-assessed.
Female, 32 year old, 5’2″ tall, 120 pounds, BMI 22 – concerned about loose skin on her belly due to childbearing, and wants larger and more toned buttocks.
- This is a good candidate for PDO threads in the abdomen to increase collagen support and lift/tighten the skin. She can also use Emsculpt Neo to tone and further improve skin laxity.
- Emsculpt Neo can be used to increase the muscle tone/size of the buttocks or, depending on her ultimate size goal, a Non-Surgical BBL with Sculptra Aesthetic may be an option.
Male, 45 year old, 5’10” tall, 210 pounds, BMI 30 – recently divorced, summer is coming up, committed to working out, wants presentable body ASAP but has decreased energy and struggles with weight gain.
- This is a good candidate for bioidentical hormone replacement therapy to boost energy and correct any underlying imbalance that may be causing weight gain.
- CoolSculpting may also be used to debulk any pinchable fat pockets followed by Emsculpt Neo to further tone and build muscle
Male, 71 year old, 6’ tall, 175 pounds, BMI 24. Not concerned about aesthetics. Doesn’t work out, but does golf and wants to keep doing activities as long as possible without pain or injury.
- This is a great candidate for Emsculpt Neo to the buttocks, arms and abdomen. Treating these muscles can alleviate pain in the back, help core strength for balance and promote overall general wellness.
Does one or more of these treatment modalities sound right for you? Call our office and schedule a consult with one of our experienced nurses to create a customized treatment plan!